Wood Pressed Mustard Oil is the best oil because it has multiple uses and benefits From cooking to skincare to hair care, it aids as one of the best solutions for your overall health.
Wooden cold pressed is one of the most traditional processes to extract oil from the seeds. By doing so, no heat is generated, saving the nutrients in the oil from getting denatured.
Benefits Of Wood Pressed Mustard Oil
- Good Source of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
- Wooden cold-pressed Mustard oil is a rich source of oleic acid which helps to strengthen the immune system
- Nyutam Cold Pressed Mustard oil has lower saturated fatty acids that may help support healthy cardiovascular health.
- Cold Pressed Mustard oil reduces lipid levels and strengthens red blood cells.
- This Wood Pressed Mustard oil possesses anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties thus helping in fighting infections.
- It is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids making it heart-friendly, and for a healthy balanced diet.
Uses Of Cold-Pressed Mustard oil
- Nyutam Mustard oil is best for your hair and scalp health, apply this oil on your hair and simply massage it.
- Use this mustard oil as your primary cooking oil, it is great for your health and also enhances the flavor. And it also has a high smoking point.
- Also used as a natural preservative for pickles.
- Gently massage your body with Nyutam Mustard oil to make you feel relaxed and relieved from pain.
- You can also use this oil for oil pulling.