How We Prepare This Ghee At Nyutam Farm
Nyutam is not a factory for making food, we run a village-based farm and do natural farming. We prepare this ghee by using the traditional Vedic Bilona Method. The ghee is made freshly at our farm in small daily batches. The entire ghee-making process is done in clay pots & heated on cow dung cake, with no shortcuts.
What Makes Nyutam Ghee Different
- Nyutam A2 Desi Cow Vedic Bilona Ghee is naturally handmade by the Vedic Bilona method in daily small batches.
- No shortcuts were used while making this ghee.
- The Cows are freely grazed on our farm to maintain cows “Kriya Urja”.
- We make this ghee using natural A2 Cow yogurt instead of Malai/Cream that is why this is called Cultured Ghee.
Benefits of Nyutam A2 Desi Cow Vedic Bilona Ghee
- It consists of several vital vitamins like A, E, K & D all these essential nutrients help in building immunity.
- A2 desi cow ghee is a great source of antioxidants.
- It has a higher smoke point, which makes it the best cooking oil.
- Nyutam Ghee is a great source of vitamins, minerals & antioxidants.
- It enhances digestion & absorption.
- Good for heart health & improve brain function.
- Lower bad cholesterol.
- Great & healthy substitute for cooking oil.
How to use Nyutam A2 Desi Cow Vedic Bilona Ghee
- Spread on your Roti
- Use it as a substitute for your oil
- Make it your primary cooking oil
- Use it externally on your body
Benefits Of Nyutam Farm Cold Pressed Mustard Oil
- Contains high levels of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which can help reduce bad cholesterol levels and lower the risk of heart disease.
- Rich in essential fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6, which are important for brain health and reducing inflammation in the body.
- Contains antioxidants like vitamin E and selenium, which can help protect against free radical damage and lower the risk of chronic diseases.
- May have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce pain and swelling in the body.
- Can potentially aid digestion and improve gut health due to its high content of erucic acid.
- May have antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help protect against infections.
- May help improve skin and hair health when used topically, due to its moisturizing and nourishing properties.
- Can be used for cooking, as well as in salad dressings and marinades.
There are no reviews yet.